Saturday, April 16, 2016

NC Trip

Although the Roads & Trails 2016 Dual Sport Rally turned out to be a total bust, I did enjoy my trip up to North Carolina. The Smoky Mountains are truly a great place to ride motorcycles. Here are a few photos from my trip.

Iron Horse Motorcycle Lodge.



My Dragon Decal. See Dragon Photos.




Fontana Dam



It's snowing and, yes, that's snow accumulating in the trees. This was on the Cherohalla Skyway. It was snowing pretty good from 3,000 feet to 5,000 feet.


This was at Iron Horse on Saturday. It's garage-made...the canopy thing, that is.


More Iron Horse.






Did I mention that it was cold up there? I've never ridden up to the Smokys before mid-May. Too cold.



1 comment:

  1. Enter into your esophagus a remarkable placing inside of a useful to brand of information. We live that's why delighted so as to delight in the subsequent placing. At this time follow-up check cashing Appreciate it intended for pleasant document.

    ReplyDelete