Thursday, December 13, 2018

Registered

First stop in 2019 will be the Polar Bear Adventure Ride up near Gainsville. However, the biggest event of the season for me is Devils Creek in Brooksville, Florida, which marks the fist leg of the AMA Dual Sport Series. It runs the first Friday-Sunday of March. I always worry that I'm going to miss the registration window that's usually open for around a day and a half before the 150 maximum slots are filled. I had it on my calendar...registration starts January 2, 2019.

Then out of the blue, yesterday at noon, the organizer of this event opened up registration to the first 25 riders or 10 PM, whichever came first. The 25 slots went in three hours...a weekday afternoon. Fortunately, I was just sitting here at my computer when it came across and I was the first to sign in. So I got that out of the way.


Good grief they increased the registration fee from $150 to $180.

UPDATE:

LOL!!


1 comment:

  1. Can’t make this ride but sure want to hear about it. Let us know how it goes

    ReplyDelete